The Best Diet Tip EVER!



Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!”

Karl Lagerfeld


It was two days before my 30th high school reunion and I still had no idea what I was going to wear. What do you wear to a reunion anyway? Is there some unwritten fashion protocol? Does one wear short, long, sequins, black, white, color, print …. ?


So I ran into Lord & Taylor (lucky me, they were having a big sale), grabbed an arm full of dresses and hopped into the fitting room.  I had the good fortune of finding a stall with a functioning door (those doors never stay closed) and I hung the dresses on a ridiculously small hook.  Next I proceeded to undress.  I looked up and there I was…in a room of mirrors where I was able to see multiple images of every single part of my body, in full fluorescent light, up close and personal!    




NOTE TO SELF:  When I need some inspiration to start my 
diet again, go into fitting room with many mirrors and take  clothes off….




fame, success, self-esteem, financial independence, great wealth, fun...

Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share